Saturday, February 14, 2009

My First XNA Creation!!

After spending few days on learning C# (basics, C# has myriad of features than I thought!!) and getting the basics of XNA Game framework. This is my first creation.. a simple ball game which
you will find in many mobile phones.
I named it Crazy4!!
Though I have done a similar game in college, this helped me to learn C# and XNA basics (I have been following this approach of "learn-language-through-game-creation" has been working pretty well for me! (no wonder I have difficulty learning perl or javascript!!)
This game has a BG music (taken from Slumdog Millionaire!) and some music based on the game situtation..

Wanna take a look, download it here.. you might need .NET Framework 3.0 or something to get this working. Probably you might even need some additional dll file, I don't know. Do let me know if it works!

Preview:



2 comments:

MsRulz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MsRulz said...

It crashes everytime I try to open that
http://x9et5q.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pPwl6ktZij2rt5NLMD77tOU4JHvSBjR7V3Ew8H16qJhYBpiX3xLHD_lYC6ugYHzsk4mT9Z1O1FIBqFYwDx1EUtw/crash.png